Adrienne Jerram

Adrienne Jerram

Monday, February 21, 2011

Socks!

This week I bought a pack of new socks (5 pairs for $4 from Coles, great value). And it was just as well they are cheap because I know that, in two or three weeks, I'm only likely to have one or two of those socks (non-matching) left.

My father has a theory about socks disappearing. I don't quite get it but it's something to do with quantum physics.

Personally, I believe that your likelihood to loose your socks increases with their necessity in your life.

I work out six times a week. I'm a sockaholic. So my ability to hang on to the suckers is low. My husband on the other hand (while working out like a demon in Feb) has much less of a requirement and seems to be able to hand on to them for years.

If anyone else out there has a theory on where all my socks go, I'd like to hear it. Especially if you are the bastard stealing mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment