My task today was to hunt out beauty in the everyday things (in fact to "Hunt for beauty like a child looking for seashells on a bountiful beach", and this is where I found it:
- The grimace on a client's face as she achieved a personal best dead lift
- The colour of my daughters eyes
- Bright green basil mayo on my burnt orange sweet potato chips
- My dog's tail
- our newly painted brick wall
- A client's new trainers
- Sun reflected from a tinted window in main street Parra
If I hadn't been hunting these would all have been things I never noticed. I definitely felt less stressed and ... well happier.
I think I might go on another beauty hunt tomorrow.